Hospitality: Broaden Your Horizons With The Hornets
The latest creative developments in Watford FC’s ever-evolving matchday hospitality is set to benefit Horizons’ guests from season 2019/20 with the addition of authentic, contemporary street food to its menu.
A bright and airy environment well known for the incredible pitch views courtesy of its floor-to-ceiling windows, the vibrant and informal atmosphere in Horizons is augmented by the multitude of screens throughout the room showing all the Premier League action.
The ever-changing street food menu will be available from serving stations located around the room, so matchday guests can graze upon all of the complementary food choices.
Dishes such as London-recipe sausage & mash, jackfruit & grilled seitan shwarma, Sri Lankan toasted coconut chicken curry, burritos, burgers, hot churros and warm Belgian waffles will provide the kind of variety for which the Hornets’ hospitality has become renowned over recent seasons.
Once the game starts, seats are taken on a newly-created balcony at the very front of the Upper Graham Taylor Stand, with unparalleled views of the exciting live Premier League action here at Vicarage Road Stadium.
2019/20 Horizons Package includes:
- Contemporary street food menu, changing on a game to game basis
- Executive seating on a newly created balcony, at the very front of the Upper Graham Taylor Stand
- Pre- game Q&A with Watford legend Richard Johnson
- Early opening and late closing to watch other Premier League games in the lounge
- Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet
For more information, or to book in a tour of the facilities, please contact Sales@watfordfc.com.